Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rodger's Beard - And No, We Don't Mean Rachel.

It makes perfect sense that Rachel Zoe, the petite monarch of styling and clothes, would be married to a gay man. I don't think she could love someone who doesn't share her flamboyance. This is why I was so bored by Rodge trying to defend his alleged heterosexuality during Season Three of TRZP (naturally by watching football and drinking beer with da boyz). Come on, Rodge, we know you'd much rather be here:

Here are some more fun pictures of Rodger and his scarves, or ones where his hair looks particularly enchanted:




(God, just look at that mid-stride shot above - so precise, nearly choreographed. Amazing.)

Now that Rodger has gotten a girl pregnant, though, he needs to have a beard. And not just some scruff or a five o'clock shadow, no. A full-frontal, Brad Pitt-meets-Paul Bunyan-meets Joaquin Phoenix, scraggly, kinda graying, man beard. So Rodger brought his beard out to brunch on November 28 at Toast on 3rd Street, where he wore his cop glasses to look "tough" and Rach drank tea and water - I mean, what else do you need to consume when you're expecting?

Mmm, still too much of a tranny heel to tell if she has gained ANY sort of mass, ie evidence of there being another human being inside of her. Zoe's buttons on her sweater are undone, though, if you look closely - mayhaps to emphasize the sweater draping to either side of a baby bump?! (Probably just because it's LA and actually 85 degrees in this picture.)

Behold - ROUNDNESS. KIND OF. It could just be the shape of the coat or it could just be the shape of a baby!

"Hand on Baby Bump" - the 21st-century "Madonna and Child."

I just wanted to show off her ring. This baby will spend most of its childhood in furs and in stores. What could be better.

If only I could find out exactly how pregnant our Zoe is, then I could guestimate better between clothing bumps and baby bumps. I happened to meet someone on Halloween who works for Brad, but she was short with me (dressed as Zoe) and my Brad, so I'll just wait for Us Weekly to divulge on one of their magazine covers. One thing I have learned from being an Angeleno is that most of what you read in gossip rags is really true. Really.

I wonder if Rachel was pregnant when she filmed that falling/chocolate scene in Gossip Girl?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment